Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008

2008 was for the most part a great years for me. There were some bumps in the road, actually some huge bumps in the road, but all in all I a going to keep this positive.

First my son is doing amazing in school, and we finally found him an activity that he loves doing...Karate. He got his first belt promotion a couple of weeks ago and was so proud of himself it was so cute. My gramma was in the hospital again, but thank goodness we caught it early enough this time that shes made almost a full recovery!!!!

Friends are a very important part of my life, I love my friends to death and would do anything for the people I am close too. The best thing that happened to me this year defenitely would be finally getting to meet and spend time with my best friend Matt. We got very close this year and I do not know where I would be without him. Hes awesome and I love him!!!!!

I also met Dana who has been a great friend to me over the last months!!!

Great things come from where you least expect them. And this year proved that to me, I became friends with probably two of the nicest most caring people I have ever met!! And they are twins lol!!!! Matthew I started talking to back in May if i remember correctly. He has helped me through so much and been there for me almost unconditionally since then. He is a great guy with a great heart and I hope I am friends with him for a very long time

Then there is his twin brother Eric, who I actually just started talking to the last couple of months. Eric is fucking awesome!!!! He is a very loyal and trusting friend that has been there for me pretty much 24/7 the last couple months,and while some of my other close friends have been having issues lately so they have not been available much. Eric has come in and been an amazing friend to me more than I ever would have expected from someone I have known for such a short period of time!!!! Eric in Matthew are identical twins and they are identical in more than their looks. They both have great hearts and know how to treat people and truly follow what Jesus taught!!! I luv them like family!!!

No comments: